[Snort-users] Multiple Win32 occurances?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Nov 25 18:19:08 EST 2003

If this is a real production sensor then it might be wise to move any kind
of developing away from it.

My experience has shown this to be unstable in a production environment.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...