[Snort-users] Can Snort report on 'late collisions'?

Bryce Stenberg bryce at ...5010...
Tue Nov 25 12:20:07 EST 2003

Thanks Matt, your answer was just what I needed - we did have a full duplex
machine connecting to a passive hub.  Changed it to half duplex and late
collisions went away.  (I was thinking I'd have to remove each machine one
at a time to find the one that was causing problem, hence why I wanted to
see some late collision info as I can't see the router logs as router is
managed by our ISP).

Thanks again,
  Bryce Stenberg
 (Harness Racing New Zealand computer dept.)

DISCLAIMER:  http://www.hrnz.co.nz/eDisclaimer.htm