[Snort-users] Problem installing Barnyard with mySQL support

Christopher Lewis rhinokid at ...3027...
Tue Nov 25 07:59:12 EST 2003

Adriel,

I just read your post about Barnyard and the alternative that you were
talking about. I am very interested in speaking with you, to see what
it is you have. Please email me and give me some specifics.  One of the
environments that I monitor is of the nature that was defined below.
(Barnyard on Suse 8.2 Linux with mysql)

Thank you,
Christopher Lewis
Sr. Network Security Engineer