[Snort-users] IP country lookup

Potts, Ross A. ross.potts at ...9374...
Tue Nov 25 06:36:10 EST 2003

You can actually get the databases from each major nameservice provider.  It
takes a while, and you will need to trim it, but it can be done.

-----Original Message-----
From: tim0707 at ...5068... [mailto:tim0707 at ...5068...]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:26 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] IP country lookup

I'm not sure where to start looking for this, but I figured someone here
could help.  I'm looking for a program that will go through an IP list that
I feed to it, lookup the countries and then display the results in some
fashion.  I found the IP to Country database, but I'm wondering if anyone
built something that does this already.  Thanks for pointing me in the right
direction.

Tim