[Snort-users] Configuration of Flexresp2

Aryan D aryan_912 at ...125...
Tue Nov 25 01:03:07 EST 2003

Thanks . I will wait till the new release. Do i need to make any change in
all rules files for example add resp:reset at the end. Also do i need to add
"config flexresp2_interface:<interface name>" in snort.conf file