[Snort-users] Problem installing Barnyard with mySQL support

Adriel T. Desautels atd at ...10635...
Mon Nov 24 16:49:06 EST 2003

Naman,
    Just out of curiosity, what are you installing Barnyard for, a
company or personal use?  If this is going to be for a company I'd be
interested in talking to you about something that I've been working on
called ANVIL FCS. Let me know?  I am sure that you will find its much
faster, better and more easy to use than barnyard.