[Snort-users] Trafic Filtering

dlucio at ...10633... dlucio at ...10633...
Mon Nov 24 11:45:01 EST 2003

Hello,

One of my missions is to replace a server using windows (security job) for
linux.  I was looking for an application to filter trafic like SuperScout
does. This program works on promiscuos mode to kill conections of ISO
Layer 7.  How ever I did not found anything specific so I was thinking
that snort may do this job.

How ever, I'd like to know if is a option on rule sintaxis to read the
content of an externail file.  The idea is to add sites,url's that most be
killed.

Any comments.??

LD