[Snort-users] ACID Graphs

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Fri Nov 21 08:05:10 EST 2003

It's not at all clear to me exactly what the problem is that you are
having.  Could you be more specific?

For example, what are the "actual criteria" that you are referring to?

I'm not having any problem searching by IP address and getting a list of
all the hits for that IP.  Is that what you're referring to?  Or
something else?

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas