[Snort-users] Monitoring traffic on 2 Interfaces

Cabrera, Nestor (Contractor) CabreraN at ...10616...
Fri Nov 21 06:11:24 EST 2003

Hello list,

I'm currently running Snort v2.0.4 for Windows 2000 with MySQL as the
backend. I originally set it up to monitor one interface for traffic (after
my firewall) and another interface for management, which works fine. I just
added another interface for monitoring traffic before the firewall, but
Snort does not seem to be picking up this traffic. My question is if it is
possible for Snort to do this and how do I configure it to do so? Thanks.