[Snort-users] ACID Graphs

cc cc at ...9707...
Fri Nov 21 01:09:03 EST 2003

Mario Guerendo cried "Banzai!" and then wrote::

> Hi Martin,
>
> I am trying to do the same thing.  I would like to be able to graph data
> from snort, but I have no idea how to do it.  Any suggestions?

There's something wrong with the alert selections in ACID.  I also
tried but failed to get anything out of the alert group selections.

Am I the only person here that has trouble getting ACID (b23) to
select the actual criteria?  Everytime I select some criteria from
the main page (say, from a specific IP), ACID still dumps the whole
database. I thought about debugging it myself, but looking at
the complicated code, and doing some debugging without any progress,
I gave up.

Edmund