[Snort-users] ACID Graphs

Mario Guerendo m.guerendo at ...5068...
Thu Nov 20 16:04:03 EST 2003

Hi Martin,

I am trying to do the same thing.  I would like to be able to graph data
from snort, but I have no idea how to do it.  Any suggestions?

Thx.

Mario.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Martin Jr., D.
Michael
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:27 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] ACID Graphs

Every time I try to graph data in ACID, I get the same sort of error
below:

No AG was specified. Using all alerts.
No data points to plot

I have tried creating AGs (Alert Groups), but all that ever get to
change is it excludes the first line "No AG was specified. Using all
alerts." From the errors.  I just can't get any graph.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Martin
University of Montevallo