[Snort-users] Snort on multiple interfaces

STEPHEN W. COREY - 5535 swc at ...10595...
Wed Nov 19 06:51:22 EST 2003

 <http://www.wardandsmith.com/vcard/header7.jpg>

If I configure Snort on multiple interfaces (either by the libpcap
method, or the -i method), will snort report the data as coming from 2
different sensors? This is the effect I'm hoping to achieve, anyways.
Thanks!

 <http://www.wardandsmith.com/vcard/SWC.vcf>
 <http://www.wardandsmith.com/vcard/wsemail_bizcard.jpg>

STEPHEN W. COREY
IT Engineer	Phone: (252) 672-5535
Fax: (252) 672-5477
1001 College Court
PO Box 867
New Bern, NC 28563-0867

If you have received this confidential message in error, please destroy
it and any attachments without reading, printing, copying or forwarding
it. Please let us know of the error immediately so that we can prevent
it from happening again. You may reply directly to the sender of this
message. Thank you.