[Snort-users] New Email Address for cmg and other changes

Chris Green cmg at ...671...
Tue Nov 18 08:24:13 EST 2003

[ If you reply, please keep it off list, I'd rather not have this
mailing list filled up with personal inquiries. :)
cmg@{uab.edu,dok.org} are good ways to get ahold of me ]

Hey folks,

Sorry to spam you all just to tell you that I'm changing email
addresses but it's pretty important that people know where issues need
to go.

I'm leaving Sourcefire (on good terms) and will not be able to spend
as much time on the project as I have in the distant past.  I don't
know what all I'll be working on so it's important that I pass the
responsibility on to new people.

For security related bugs to snort, please send them to Jeremy Hewlett
<jh at ...1935...> and CC: roesch at ...10585...   If they are sent to
me, I'll gladly forward them onto the right folks.

Jeremy has been doing a good job of paying attention to the email
lists and recognizing important bugs so please work with him.  Jeremy
is also going to be taking over spinning out releases.

Everything else will remain about as is.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...1121...>
I have no ability to read string handling code in a gaim window