[Snort-users] ACID 0.9.6b24 inactive references link

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Nov 18 08:19:26 EST 2003

I believe there used to be a problem with the graphing on b24? I also
believe that b23 has been updated to fix the date problem.

"Browsers are IE (sorry) and opera"

What is this, just because you use a Microsoft product you have to apologize
for that, it’s the most popular browser in the universe.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...