[Snort-users] [ACID-search-year]

Paul Schmehl pauls at ...6838...
Sat Nov 15 20:40:09 EST 2003

--On Saturday, November 15, 2003 9:25 AM -0500 GDHough
<mr6re9 at ...6025...> wrote:

> I've been using snort for a couple years and have not had the current
> year  available for searching using ACID. I always have to search >Dec 31
> 2002 in  order to get ANY results for 2003. Is there any way to make 2003
> available in  the drop down box in ACID?

Yes, there is.  Upgrade to a more recent version of ACID.  Or manually edit
the php file.  (I don't recall which one it is off the top of my head, but
it shouldn't be hard to find.)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas