[Snort-users] Re: Rob Flentge/Mechanicsburg/US/Exel is out of the office.

MH procana at ...4296...
Sat Nov 15 06:04:09 EST 2003

Rob,

Please learn how to properly set up a vacation rule.
This is the second or third time you have subjected
people on the snort-maillist with your misconfigured rules.
In the future, please have consideration for others
on this list when you are away.

Mike