[Snort-users] RE: Attack on snort running in Public Zone

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Fri Nov 14 19:17:16 EST 2003

KS,

Is this is a real solution or just a waste of bandwidth?

Maybe there was a point here I didn't get?

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...