[Snort-users] Standalone threshold

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Thu Nov 13 12:14:09 EST 2003

Jason, what do you mean by "standalone threshold commands"?

There is a README.thresholding doc that comes with the distribution that
explains how to use the keyword in a rule, but I'm not familiar with a
"standalone threshold command".

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas