[Snort-users] basic question using idscenter

Ueli Kistler iuk at ...1171...
Thu Nov 13 10:10:09 EST 2003

Hi,

you're probably looking for this very nice manual i wrote especially for
IDScenter users...:
http://www.engagesecurity.com/docs/

Regards,
    Ueli Kistler
    u.kistler at ...9170...
    www.engagesecurity.com

P.S. btw ... you can configure this in IDScenter