RES: [Snort-users] Newbie Question on using snort

Donna dm87 dm87 at ...5839...
Wed Nov 12 07:57:28 EST 2003

Sp0oKeR Labs wrote:
>     Try
>     http://www.snort.org/docs/
>     There are many documentation.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Sp0oKeR

At the suggestion above, I have been searching the www.snort.org site
for information about reading alerts and what they actually are
revealing - perhaps someone would be so kind as to post a more exact URL
pointing to some beginner level info concerning the interpretation of
output?

thanks
Donna dm87