[Snort-users] unknown keyword resp

Hernandez, Marco Marco.Hernandez at ...8531...
Tue Nov 11 14:38:07 EST 2003

I'm trying to configure FlexResp with snort 2.0.1 in a Windows 2000 environment
but when I start the snort service it shows a message in that rules where I put the "resp" option

For Example:
Warning: C:\EagleX\snort\rules/chat.rules(30) => Unknown keyword 'resp' in rules!

The snort service starts but it does not send reset packets.

Is it a problem with this version of snort??

What's is the problem?

Marco Antonio Hernández U.
Ing. de Telecomunicaciones
Getronics México S. de R. L. de C.V.
Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho no. 36, Piso 12
Lomas de Chapultepec C.P. 11000
Tel:  +52 55 5089 3489
marco.hernandez at ...8531...
www.getronics.com