[Snort-users] Snort 2.0.4 on Solaris 8

John Creegan jcreegan at ...9729...
Mon Nov 10 11:57:02 EST 2003

Before I could get make to run I had to remove the two comment lines in
the 'dist-hook' section of the Makefile.  I haven't seen anyone else
mention this as a problem, so I might be the first building this version
on Solaris 8.

information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure,copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.