[Snort-users] Snort + Postgresql on Windows

Erwin Van de Velde erwin.vandevelde at ...10361...
Mon Nov 10 09:03:09 EST 2003

Hi,

Has anyone compiled Snort with Postgresql output plugin for windows? I'd like
to install a snort sensor on a windows98 that should log into a postgresql
database, but the snort exe's I find on the site have only mysql support...
The windows machine has no development environment installed, and so I cannot
compile the source for windows there... So if anyone knows where I can find
the right binaries, please tell :-)

Thanks in advance,
Erwin