[Snort-users] General usage statistics

Harry M. Leitzell III harry.leitzell at ...1284...
Fri Nov 7 07:31:11 EST 2003

ntop is your friend.  It slices, it dices, it even tells you when a large
database backup of a Sun E250 to a Win2k machine occurs on the night
of a full moon (All done with passive OS detection similar to p0f)!
All this and more free!  Pretty graphical web interface with pictures
and reports generated on the fly.  http://www.ntop.org