[Snort-users] snort and proxy

nosnos nosnos94 at ...143...
Fri Nov 7 00:00:13 EST 2003

Hi,

I want to know if snort can store the ip of a destination if snort is
bewind a proxy. For the moment, my snort can't see the destination
because all request has the proxy's IP .... :( Is there a way to solve
this problem ?

Moreover, i want snort to list all the URL that my network attemp to reach.

For example I have 3 pc connected and I want that snort make the
followig list (in a database if possible)
(an example) :

- IP src                                     URL
10.150.1.20 (pc IP 1)              www.linux.org
10.150.1.20 (pc IP 1)              www.snort.org
10.150.1.20 (pc IP 1)              www.amazon.com
PS : i don't the IP dest because, an IP can be assigned for many site ....

thx a lot