[Snort-users] Windows 2.0.4 compile problems

snort user snortuser at ...125...
Thu Nov 6 13:15:15 EST 2003

I am having the same problem that I had with 2.0.3 but I never had this
problem previously.
This is the very firs thing that happens when I try to build.

--------------------Configuration: snort - Win32 StdDB Service
Performing Custom Build Step on "..\WIN32-Code\name.mc"
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
Microsoft (R) Message Compiler  Version 1.00.5239