[Snort-users] Other patches I've not seen

Thu Nov 6 12:44:10 EST 2003

Thanks... I've applied the patch and tested numerous dumps we've seen
problems with... So far so good.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Green [mailto:cmg at ...1935...]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 2:42 PM
To: Kreimendahl, Chad J
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Other patches I've not seen

"Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl at ...4716...> writes:

> Any chance we're going to get the stream4 patch to fix intermingling
of
> streams, anytime soon?

It's at the top of my TODO list. Sorry that issues have to work as a
queue and fixing the 2.0.3 release w/ 2.0.4.

Yes, there will likely be a 2.0.5 in the near future but holding off
on 2.0.4 to fix an issue that resulted in coredumps is not an option.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...1935...>
Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice.