[Snort-users] Building snort 2.0.3 on FreeBSD 4,8

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Thu Nov 6 07:14:14 EST 2003

Use portupgrade.  If you compiled snort with support for mysql:

% portupgrade -m "-DWITH_MYSQL" snort

If you haven't installed portupgrade, you'll have to do that first.  Go
to /usr/ports/systutils/portupgrade and make, make install, make
distclean.

Are you sure 2.0.3 is out?  I just compiled this week and it was 2.0.2,
and I cvsup every night.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas