[Snort-users] Fallacies and lies.

Bob Walder bwalder at ...1926...
Thu Nov 6 02:43:08 EST 2003

I am not saying they are wrong about WHERE IDS/IPS is going - it HAS to
migrate to the core eventually - but to state that as of NOW IDS is dead
and IPS is stillborn and that deep inspection firewalls can do
everything that we want is downright irresponsible.

Regards,

Bob Walder

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain
information that may be of a privileged or confidential nature. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and
destroy the message immediately. Unauthorised use or reproduction of
this message is strictly prohibited.