[Snort-users] Test if Snort Work Correctly

Mark.Schutzmann at ...10438... Mark.Schutzmann at ...10438...
Wed Nov 5 15:21:06 EST 2003

Samuel,

Read the following:
http://www.snort.org/docs/snort_acid_rh9.pdf

You can use SuperScan, LANguard Network Scanner, NMap, anything that snort
is looking for in your rules list.

Regards,
Mark

                      "TOPTREND - Samuel de
                      Oliveira"                           To:       <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
                      <samuel at ...10485...>            cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  [Snort-users] Test if Snort Work Correctly
                      snort-users-admin at ...4626...
                      ceforge.net

                      11/05/2003 11:56 AM

Hello for all,

I've a doubt. I've a Snort 2.0.2 installed on Red Hat 9.0 with MySQL, Acid,
Apache, PHP...
I would like to test if Snort is working correctly. What programs I should
use to test Snort?

Thank you all!!!
Samuel Oliveira