[Snort-users] looking into SNORT

John Impallomeni John.Impallomeni at ...10404...
Wed Nov 5 09:41:33 EST 2003

Depends on what you are comfortable with, I use RH 9. There are some
good setup guides on the snort site http://www.snort.org/docs/ that will
walk you through a snort setup step by step.

John Impallomeni
Systems Administrator
Sun Healthcare Group
(505) 468-6651
(505) 975-0061 Cel.
john.impallomeni at ...10404... <mailto:john.impallomeni at ...10404...>

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is
intended solely for use of the recipient(s) named above and may be
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, distribute, or reproduce this
transmission. You are advised that unauthorized use of this e-mail by
any unintended recipient may be unlawful and could subject the user to
civil damages and other penalties. If you have received this e-mail
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and then delete this e-mail. Thank you.