[Snort-users] Where to start snort from ?????

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Nov 4 22:09:26 EST 2003

OK, I'll bite;

Don't know what you want suggested, but I guess you can grab a cold one and
admire your handy work ;-)

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...
 Website: http://www.winsnort.com

  _____

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of kanwal
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 6:08 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Where to start snort from ?????

Hello everybody,

I have snort up and running on win2k platform and it is worked fine so far.
I have now installed IDS centre to have a better control over snort
configuration. In IDS centre there is a button called

" start snort " , Do i need to start snort by using this button ??

I guess no since snort is already running as service on my system and i have
set snort service to automatic startup.

Any suggestions?????

Thanks

KS

DISCLAIMER :"Any error in spelling, tact or fact is due to transmission
errors."