[Snort-users] Where to start snort from ?????

kanwal kanwaljeet at ...10300...
Tue Nov 4 18:00:21 EST 2003

Hello everybody,

I have snort up and running on win2k platform and it is worked fine so far.
I have now installed IDS centre to have a better control over snort
configuration. In IDS centre there is a button called
" start snort " , Do i need to start snort by using this button ??
I guess no since snort is already running as service on my system and i have
set snort service to automatic startup.
Any suggestions?????

Thanks
KS
DISCLAIMER :"Any error in spelling, tact or fact is due to transmission
errors."