[Snort-users] Snort logging to encrypted MySQL (ssl) server?

omi omi at ...10470...
Tue Nov 4 10:54:04 EST 2003

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, David DeCoster wrote:

Mysql-server (at least on debian) conmes configured by default to ignore
network trafic

in my.cnf you will have

--------
[mysqld]
skip-networking
-------

comment out skip-networking

hope this helps (although I haven't tried it with ssl)

best regards

Oleg Mitsura