[Snort-users] Spade/Spice and Snort?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Nov 3 13:16:08 EST 2003

The CC thing is a quirky part of Outlook. I usually 'Reply to all' because
if I just hit the 'reply' button, it only sends eMail to the users address
and not to the list.

The usefulness of spade has greatly diminished when it was no longer
accepted and removed as a part of the Snort distribution.

I'm sure the last update was working with 2.x. You can contact the
programmer (Jim Hoagland) and he can verify this. I think his eMail is in
the distribution.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...