[Snort-users] Spade/Spice and Snort?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Mon Nov 3 10:59:11 EST 2003

All,

Spade and Spice will be transferred to Demarc shortly, and as far as I know
the current release of Spade will work with 2.x. At one point we did have it
installed and working on 2.x

Spade had a lot of possibilities, and still does, and would have gone far if
it would not have had the Silicon Defense name behind it.

Hopefully when the transfer of that technology to Demarc is finalized then
Spade will be given another chance based on its merits. It is a great
plug-in for Snort.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...