[Snort-users] Spade/Spice and Snort?

Mark.Schutzmann at ...10438... Mark.Schutzmann at ...10438...
Sun Nov 2 12:34:05 EST 2003

Michael,

Thanks for that. In fact, I have learned about Spade from SiliconDefense.
Since this is a user group, I am actually asking for experiential comments.
In knowing that Spade works on statistical anomolies, I am wondering if
people are finding this to be as useful as it sounds, or whether it is just
another tool to sort out FPs and whether it just adds overhead to Snort.

Thanks,
Mark

                      "Michael Steele"
                      <michaels at ...9077...>             To:       <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      snort-users-admin at ...4626...        Subject:  RE: [Snort-users] Spade/Spice and Snort?
                      ceforge.net

                      11/01/2003 04:20 PM

You need to go and read what Spade is.

Go to www.silicondefendse.com

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...