[Snort-users] [UPGRADING from 1.8.6]

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Nov 1 14:17:03 EST 2003

I can't see any problems here. You will need to update the database schema,
replace Snort, Update the snort.conf, and make SURE that anything new in the
Snort archive is added to your Snort install, like the Classification and
Reference files.

A good suggestion is to 'Drop' and 'Create' the database.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels at ...9077...