[Snort-users] SnortCenter Configuration

Roy S. Rapoport snort-users at ...9230...
Thu May 29 23:36:08 EDT 2003

Is this even the best place to ask Snort Center questions?
http://users.pandora.be/larc/index.html doesn't seem to mention any
snortcenter-specific mailing lists.

I actually had Snort working well in standalone mode, and I'm trying to
integrate it into SnortCenter (so I'll initially have SnortCenter manage
one agent).  SnortCenter and Agent talk well with each other; I've
uploaded the config file I was using originally, but I'm having a
problem with the rules.  Specifically, if I do admin->import/update
rules->update from internet, I get "No update this time..." which is not
necessarily all that descriptive.  Nothing new? Couldn't find anything
Dunno.

I obviously don't want to hand-enter a whole bunch of different rules.
Any suggestions?

-roy