[Snort-users] libpcap not found by configure

James Schnack acrux14 at ...125...
Wed May 28 08:48:18 EDT 2003

Guillaume, thanks for your reply. I had already tested with and without the
trailing slash, but that did not change things...  :-(

Great suggestion the one regarding strace... I installed it and ran it, but
it really does not show anything like *where* it's looking for the libraries
(at least, not to me; there's not much text in the output... it's mainly hex
addresses, pointer values, and the like).

Any other ideas, out there ?

Regards,

James

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know."
Mark Twain