[Snort-users] libpcap not found by configure

payothlh payothlh at ...5786...
Tue May 27 13:49:03 EDT 2003

Hi James,

Perhaps tried with :

[root at ...9282... snort-2.0.0]# ./configure --with-mysql --enable-smbalerts
--with-libpcap-libraries=/usr/local/lib
--with-libpcap-includes=/usr/local/include

Remarks the "/" missing after "lib" and "include".

If no, make a "strace" on the configure for have a look on where the
libpcap is searched.

Guillaume,