[Snort-users] arpspoof verbose output in 2.0?

Arey, Jeff jeffrey.arey at ...9295...
Tue May 27 07:02:04 EDT 2003

I was wondering if the current version of snort (2.0) offers a more verbose
output for arpspoof "hits"?  I have seen 3 or 4 arpsoof alerts to my syslog,
but I am not currently using any of the database plugins.  I saw a patch
mentioned in earlier versions concerning this.  I am learning so much about
our LAN traffic- not just IDS stuff,  butICMP unreachables and the like.  A
special thanks to all of the snort developers for waking me up!

Jeff Arey

Sr. Network Eng.,

Telos Corporation