[Snort-users] Quick Poll: RH9 + Snort + MySQL + ACID

Snort Y snort_y at ...131...
Fri May 23 23:44:12 EDT 2003

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Actually, I am not facing any problem, I am running it in RH9 too. But, this is in a test environment. I just wanted to know how much reliable it is to run in a production environment. I will be deploying at least 5/6 SNORT Sensor in RH9 if this test environment is ok.

Thus this poll.

Thanks.

SnortY

IntelliSTAR Security <security at ...9193...> wrote:
I am running said configuration. I experienced no problems whatsoever.
What particular issues are you running into?

Note that I compiled Apache from source (with PHP).

-ZL

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 13:21, Snort Y wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just wanted to know whether anybody has implented or tried to
> implement the following combination yet:
>
> RH9 + Snort + MySQL + ACID?
>
> Just yes or no will do also. But, if "no", it would be grest if you
> can let us know what difficulties you faced.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roger.

Snort-users list archive: