[Snort-users] error snort + MySQL - SAME PROBLEM HERE.

Christopher.Downs at ...9270... Christopher.Downs at ...9270...
Fri May 23 10:20:13 EDT 2003

Actually I did compile with the header libs as well and Im still getting
the same error ( I have a compiled copy of Mysql on the local box for
compile of snort.) .

Im trying to log to a remote mysql box and not shure why im getting this
error. I dont see anything funky during configure time.

Here is from my last post:

> [root at ...9273... snort-2.0.0]# ./configure
> --bindir=/var/chroot/snort/usr/bin/ --sbindir=/var/chroot/snort/usr/sbin/
> --libexecdir=/var/chroot/snort/lib/libexec/
--libdir=/var/chroot/snort/lib/
> --with-mysql
> [root at ...9273... snort-2.0.0]#

Snort will look for the default locations of mysql for compile, which I
also ran and tried not no success.

~!>D