[Snort-users] MySQL error during SNORT setup

Hutchinson, Andrew Andrew.Hutchinson at ...3639...
Fri May 23 07:59:05 EDT 2003

I think that you may have more luck redirecting the create_mysql script
into the mysql process by using this syntax:

snort -u root snort < c:\applications\snort\contrib\create_mysql

It appears that the mysql client app is trying to process everything
after the "c:" as an argument.

Andrew Hutchinson - Network Security
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
(615) 936-2856