[Snort-users] Any Fortune 500 users out there

Andy S Shrock Andy.S.Shrock at ...9265...
Fri May 23 06:57:12 EDT 2003

I am in the process of setting up a pilot instance of snort at DuPont. Is
anyone else using snort in a fortune 500? Management would like some
examples of other companies having sucess with open source IDS, and I was
hoping you guys could help me out. Any responses will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Andy Shrock
Senior Analyst
DuPont Advanced Fibers Systems
andy.s.shrock at ...9265...

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  Unless
explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended",
this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment,
or an acceptance of a contract offer.  This e-mail does not constitute
a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing
purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.