[Snort-users] Snort & Acid

Colin.Slevin at ...9238... Colin.Slevin at ...9238...
Thu May 22 05:30:16 EDT 2003

You wouldn't know anything about this ? . I am having problems with php on
acid coming up with the following message. I know that it is trying to load
php_gd2.dll and php_gd.dll . I have disabled php_gd.dll module but even
though the module php_gd2.dll is in the correct locvation I still get this
error

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect
which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension
does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless
register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this
warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off,
respectively. in Unknown on line 0

                      Erek Adams
                      <erek at ...950...>         To:       "Colin.Slevin at ...9238..." <Colin.Slevin at ...9238...>
                                               cc:       Pig-A-Holics Anonymous <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
                      21/05/2003 15:27         Subject:  Re: [Snort-users] Snort & Acid

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Colin.Slevin at ...9238... wrote:

> Cheers Erek for that but I should have looked before I leaped .. Sorry
for
> waisting you time ..

Oh my...  That's rich!  'Waste my time?'  heh!  *wiping tears from my
eyes*

There's never a waste of time if someone learns something.  You learned
where you can search the archives, _and_ got the answer to your question.
So learning and fixing at the same time...  Sounds like more of a Good
Thing (tm) than a waste of time!

:-)

Cheers!

-----