[Snort-users] Snort & Acid

Colin.Slevin at ...9238... Colin.Slevin at ...9238...
Thu May 22 05:30:07 EDT 2003

Thats the ticket ..

Cheers Erek for that but I should have looked before I leaped .. Sorry for
waisting you time ..

Regards Colin

                      Erek Adams
                      <erek at ...950...>         To:       Colin.Slevin at ...9238...
                                               cc:       Pig-A-Holics Anonymous <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
                      21/05/2003 14:53         Subject:  Re: [Snort-users] Snort & Acid

On Tue, 20 May 2003 Colin.Slevin at ...9238... wrote:

> I am getting a response from snort saying  "(snort_decoder) Unknown
> Datagram decoding problem!" Can somebody tell me what this means

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&m=104342423910394&w=2

The archives have an amazing amount of useful info.

As to 'what' that means:  The decoder in Snort didn't know how to decode a
datagram.  It wasn't a type that Snort knows how to decode....

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams