[Snort-users] Sguil-0.2 Released

Bamm Visscher bamm at ...539...
Wed May 21 17:40:05 EDT 2003

ActiveState has the tcl binaries and libs needed for a win32 environment. John Ward was able to get the client running on Win2k w/cygwin fairly easily (http://sguil.sourceforge.net/sguil_client_on_win2k.txt). I'll see if I can convince him to give the server and sensor components at try too.

Bammkkkk