[Snort-users] Snort & Acid

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Wed May 21 07:28:06 EDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Colin.Slevin at ...9238... wrote:

> Cheers Erek for that but I should have looked before I leaped .. Sorry for
> waisting you time ..

Oh my...  That's rich!  'Waste my time?'  heh!  *wiping tears from my
eyes*

There's never a waste of time if someone learns something.  You learned
where you can search the archives, _and_ got the answer to your question.
So learning and fixing at the same time...  Sounds like more of a Good
Thing (tm) than a waste of time!

:-)

Cheers!

-----